Wednesday, 5 April 2017
Are you someone with a:
- Keenness to engage people and churches in mission?
- Passion to be part of the process of meeting the needs of the poor and marginalised?
- Track record of ensuring that communications are understood and acted on?
- Creative imagination to find new ways to communicate and reach out in the discovery and support of mission?
- Commitment to develop and increase resources available for mission?
Then come and join the dynamic team at GMP’s Melbourne office and lead us in developing new and creative ways to present the stories of GMP’s partners to churches and supporters. You will be part of the GMP Communications Team in the development and implementation of our communication strategy and have an appreciation of the church based not for profit sector.
For further information and a copy of the Role Description please contact John Gilmore, Executive Officer, Churches of Christ Global Mission Partners, 1st Floor, 582 Heidelberg Road, Alphington, 3078, Vic. firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close April 28th 2017.
Previous posts:August 2017(2)July 2017(7)June 2017(5)May 2017(9)April 2017(10)March 2017(6)February 2017(2)January 2017(1)December 2016(2)November 2016(8)October 2016(8)September 2016(4)August 2016(13)July 2016(7)June 2016(3)May 2016(8)April 2016(13)March 2016(7)February 2016(3)November 2015(1)