Tuesday, 9 August 2016
If you are a dynamic forward thinker with the ability to lead a small team in the Operations area of the Churches of Christ Vic/Tas Inc, managing the day to day operations of the Accounting team, then this could be the role for you!
The ideal candidate will be experienced in an accounting environment and duties will include:
- Managing the organisations cash position and prepare forecasts
- Monthly and annual reporting
- Inter-company accounting
- Reconciliations & GL maintenance
- Fixed asset register
- Year-end reporting and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Audit involvement
- Company tax, GST & FBT returns with applicable tasks as required.
- Managed Fund reporting
- Assist the Team Leader, Operations
The successful applicant should demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years Accounting experience
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Xero and MYOB
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and the ability to manage conflicting priorities and competing deadlines
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Melanie.
Phone: (03) 9488 8800
See the full job listing or apply through SEEK
Previous posts:September 2017(1)August 2017(5)July 2017(7)June 2017(5)May 2017(9)April 2017(10)March 2017(6)February 2017(2)January 2017(1)December 2016(2)November 2016(8)October 2016(8)September 2016(4)August 2016(13)July 2016(7)June 2016(3)May 2016(8)April 2016(13)March 2016(7)February 2016(3)November 2015(1)