Propel is a 12-month leadership development program planted in the local church with the intention of helping emerging leaders develop healthy practices and articulate God’s call on their life.
Based on the successful model of Youth Vision's leadership development program The FEW, Propel opens up the personal, professional, and spiritual formation practices of The FEW to emerging leaders of all ages and backgrounds, and broadens the possibilities for areas of study.
What sits at the core of leadership development is a passion to see the local church thrive. CCVT believes that leadership shapes the future, and that emerging leaders play a significant part in the future of the Church.
CCVT knows that we could do better at building Communities of Hope and Compassion and developing the Leaders required to lead them, therefore we endeavour to resource and encourage local churches and agencies to seek out possible leaders, people who can learn to lead others. This program is an investment into the local church, the individual, and the future church. Through this program CCVT aims to serve the local church by:
- creating multiple avenues for leadership development within CCVT
- encouraging the church in recruiting emerging leaders
- creating pathways into leadership within the CCVT movement
- flexible learning options allowing workers to schedule their own learning
- accessible training for regional participants (e.g. online learning options)
Download 2017 Program Overview
Download 2017 Application Form
For more information, please contact the CCVT Leadership Functional Area team at email@example.com or on (03) 9488 8800.