CareWorks can partner with churches and agencies of Churches of Christ in Victoria and Tasmania (CCVT). CareWorks is managed by Churches of Christ Community Care, a for-purpose, not-for-profit Public Benevolent Institution (PBI).
WHY PARTNER WITH US?
Through partnership, we can provide you with:
- Auspice oversight and strength, including tax-deductibility status, legal and legislative compliance and ACNC registration
- Financial grants through annual and special CareWorks allocations
- Expertise and assistance and in applying for external grants
- Free membership of GEM Portal, an online grant access platform
- Free access GENEROUS, an online donations/fundraising platform
- Access to competitive banking and insurance services through Churches of Christ Financial Services
- Access to bookkeeping services offered by CCFS’s ChurchWorx (at an additional cost).
- Training and support in ensuring Safe Places and Child Safe compliance.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO BE A CAREWORKS PARTNER?
There is no cost. However, Partners must be an affiliate of Churches of Christ in Victoria and Tasmania.
DO WE QUALIFY AS A PARTNER?
To become a CareWorks Partner, a church or agency needs to be running or planning to run a program or ministry that qualifies as a benevolent program. That is, there must be an identifiable target group which is recognisably in need of assistance because of poverty, sickness, disability, destitution, suffering, misfortune, helplessness, or other kind of distress.
If you would like more information about CareWorks Partnership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 9488 8800.