Monday, 23 April 2018
Writer Steve Gladen
I’m excited to spend time with you when we bring the Small Groups with Purpose Conference to Melbourne and Sydney in June. I look back over my 30+ years in small group ministry and realise that if I had been exposed to this kind of training earlier, the ministry work I have been involved in could have had even greater impact.
Here are five very important reasons to join us in either Melbourne or Sydney:
- You’ll learn how to help people grow into spiritually healthy disciples that then help grow other disciples. Isn’t that one of the greatest desires of every church?
- The principles you’ll gain are not theoretical. That means they have been used with great success, adapted to local culture and context, in churches of all sizes and denominations, all around the world. In other words, they’re relevant for your church.
- The conference is designed to be inspirational for your entire leadership team, which includes your small group leaders. Pastors, ministry point people and small group leaders will gain proven, life-changing tools for connecting people into community, deepening them in discipleship, mobilizing them for ministry, expanding them into evangelism and widening their worship of God. I have a bias for action, so the conference will bring you actionable ideas that help your people actually live out their faith to help reach your community for Christ.
- Practical concepts are shared that you and your team can put to use immediately. I’m a hands-on ministry leader and I believe that unless the theoretical becomes practical, it can just be idle talk. You’ll leave the conference with strategies, tools, tips, and techniques for the real world.
- We’re teaching exponential ideas, sharing how God can add zeros to your whole numbers to make incredible growth opportunities. Many people talk about programs and ministries that grow an inch deep and a mile wide. You’ll see how God has grown ministries a mile wide and a mile deep, connecting large numbers of people into groups and then helping them grow deep in their faith as beacons of light in their homes, work, church, and communities.
Please join us in Melbourne on 15-16 June or Sydney on 22-23 June. You can register now at bit.ly/AUSGNConferences and get the very lowest rates. I’m looking forward to seeing you there!
The Small Groups with Purpose Conference is brought to you by the Small Group Network and Tracey Ware (SGN Country Leader, Australia), with support from CCVT.
Previous posts:March 2019(1)January 2019(2)December 2018(6)October 2018(2)September 2018(3)August 2018(3)July 2018(4)June 2018(0)May 2018(9)April 2018(14)February 2018(3)January 2018(1)December 2017(5)November 2017(1)October 2017(5)September 2017(2)August 2017(5)July 2017(7)June 2017(5)May 2017(9)April 2017(10)March 2017(6)February 2017(2)January 2017(1)December 2016(2)November 2016(8)October 2016(8)September 2016(4)August 2016(13)July 2016(7)June 2016(3)May 2016(8)April 2016(13)March 2016(7)February 2016(3)November 2015(1)