Tuesday, 9 August 2016
CCFS is different to a bank or credit union in that it is a religious, charitable, not for profit organisation. We are small but growing and as a result, the position of Banking Operations Supervisor has been created.
Reporting to the National Relationship Manager, you will be primarily responsible for providing a high level of internal and external customer service via the timely and accurate completion of operational tasks to ultimately satisfy the needs of our clients.
- Working as a key member of a small team
- Managing third party relationships with service providers
- Systems parameter controls
- Management the payment systems, fraud control, statement production, fee processing, compliance tracking and actions, loan funding process, product change support and system parameters
- Interest rate and transaction fee changes
- Processing payments, irregular and rejected items
- Monitor and order card and carrier stock
- Transaction monitoring and card fraud
- Internal control reporting
- Process dormant accounts
- Maintain a high standard of operational effectiveness by ensuring all CCFS internal policy and procedures are adhered to
- Process and procedure documentation for deposit products and services
The successful applicant should demonstrate the following:
- Sound understanding of payment systems
- Understanding of dormancy and unclaimed monies legislation
- Proactively engage in problem solving and solution based outcomes
- Be able to identify improvements to business processes and procedures
- Knowledge of the Data Action core banking platform
Ideally you will be in a similar role already and have a business degree or post-secondary qualification.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Melanie.
Phone: (03) 9488 8800
View full job listing or apply through SEEK
Previous posts:March 2019(1)January 2019(2)December 2018(6)October 2018(2)September 2018(3)August 2018(3)July 2018(4)June 2018(0)May 2018(9)April 2018(14)February 2018(3)January 2018(1)December 2017(5)November 2017(1)October 2017(5)September 2017(2)August 2017(5)July 2017(7)June 2017(5)May 2017(9)April 2017(10)March 2017(6)February 2017(2)January 2017(1)December 2016(2)November 2016(8)October 2016(8)September 2016(4)August 2016(13)July 2016(7)June 2016(3)May 2016(8)April 2016(13)March 2016(7)February 2016(3)November 2015(1)