Tuesday, 9 August 2016
CCFS is different to a bank or credit union in that it is a religious, charitable, not for profit organisation. We are small but growing and as a result, the position of Banking Operations Supervisor has been created.
Reporting to the National Relationship Manager, you will be primarily responsible for providing a high level of internal and external customer service via the timely and accurate completion of operational tasks to ultimately satisfy the needs of our clients.
- Working as a key member of a small team
- Managing third party relationships with service providers
- Systems parameter controls
- Management the payment systems, fraud control, statement production, fee processing, compliance tracking and actions, loan funding process, product change support and system parameters
- Interest rate and transaction fee changes
- Processing payments, irregular and rejected items
- Monitor and order card and carrier stock
- Transaction monitoring and card fraud
- Internal control reporting
- Process dormant accounts
- Maintain a high standard of operational effectiveness by ensuring all CCFS internal policy and procedures are adhered to
- Process and procedure documentation for deposit products and services
The successful applicant should demonstrate the following:
- Sound understanding of payment systems
- Understanding of dormancy and unclaimed monies legislation
- Proactively engage in problem solving and solution based outcomes
- Be able to identify improvements to business processes and procedures
- Knowledge of the Data Action core banking platform
Ideally you will be in a similar role already and have a business degree or post-secondary qualification.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Melanie.
Phone: (03) 9488 8800
View full job listing or apply through SEEK
Previous posts:October 2017(5)September 2017(3)August 2017(5)July 2017(7)June 2017(5)May 2017(9)April 2017(10)March 2017(6)February 2017(2)January 2017(1)December 2016(2)November 2016(8)October 2016(8)September 2016(4)August 2016(13)July 2016(7)June 2016(3)May 2016(8)April 2016(13)March 2016(7)February 2016(3)November 2015(1)