Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Churches of Christ in Victoria and Tasmania is an organisation that provides services for a network of 130+ churches and agencies throughout the two states. We are committed to doing better at building Communities of Hope and Compassion and developing Leaders to lead them.
This position is responsible for providing essential administrative support to our Communities and Leadership teams and requires a dynamic and capable person.
Hours: Full time: 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, based in Fairfield VIC 3078
The position involves a range of tasks including the following:
- Supporting the work of the Team Leaders
- Assisting the Communities and Leadership Team Members
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Implementing policies, procedures and programs as required
- Coordinating and managing administration for meetings and events
Success in this role will require you to have the following skills:
- Ability to organise and prioritise work in an environment with multiple and competing demands.
- Capacity to balance both the need to operate independently and as part of a team, as tasks require.
- Ability to provide administrative support to Communities and Leadership teams.
- Intermediate skills in full suite of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive mattes diplomatically and discreetly.
- Well-developed writing skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team dynamic.
- Ability to organise events, including booking catering, promotions (in liaison with the CCVT Communications Officer), resources, staff travel needs and registrations.
- Ideal but not required: Basic skills in Salesforce software and understanding of CRM database systems.
If you would like a more detailed job description, please contact Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward your resume and a detailed cover letter by Wednesday April 12.
Previous posts:January 2019(2)December 2018(6)October 2018(2)September 2018(3)August 2018(3)July 2018(4)June 2018(0)May 2018(9)April 2018(14)February 2018(3)January 2018(1)December 2017(5)November 2017(1)October 2017(5)September 2017(2)August 2017(5)July 2017(7)June 2017(5)May 2017(9)April 2017(10)March 2017(6)February 2017(2)January 2017(1)December 2016(2)November 2016(8)October 2016(8)September 2016(4)August 2016(13)July 2016(7)June 2016(3)May 2016(8)April 2016(13)March 2016(7)February 2016(3)November 2015(1)