Wednesday, 16 October 2019
- Christian, Not for Profit
- The leadership development and support of affiliated youth and children’s ministries
- Full time (but with a part-time role negotiable)
Churches of Christ in Victoria and Tasmania Inc (CCVT) serves more than 140 local churches and agencies. The position of Generations Consultant is based at our Fairfield office in the inner North-East of Melbourne on a full-time basis (with a part-time role negotiable). It oversees the leadership development and support of affiliated youth and children’s ministries and, where possible, ministries to young adults.
If you have the skills, experience, and personal Christian faith that would be essential for this role, please send us an expression of interest along with your current resume.
Areas of responsibility for this role include:
- Training, equipping and coaching systems for generations leaders in affiliated churches.
- Facilitation of programs, gatherings and leadership networking for generations leaders.
- Supporting local churches in relation to leadership development in, and ministries to, Children and Youth and, where possible, to Young Adults.
- Implementation and coordination of an internship program for developing young leaders.
- Assistance with the credentialing of new ministers in conjunction with other members of CCVT’s Leadership Team.
- Integration with other CCVT functional areas and teams, as needed.
- Networking, collaboration and representation with external partners and other relevant organisations.
Key requirements are:
- Be an active participant and member of an affiliated Church of Christ community.
- Have a capacity to relate, connect and provide leadership to affiliates of the Churches of Christ movement.
- Have demonstrated skills, passion and experience in discerning, forming and developing leaders.
- Be a team-builder and a team-player committed to flexibility and quality.
- Have completed (or are willing to complete) theological formation.
- Are (or are willing to be) an Endorsed Minister within CCVT.
- Have well-developed (and continuously developing) communication, relational and self- and time-management skills.
- Support of training events including Friday seminars and occasional camps.
- Possess a current Working with Children’s Check and a current Victorian Driver’s Licence.
- Maintain a commitment to CCVT’s documented policies and procedures.
Applications close Monday 11th November 2019
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Rob or Mel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning (03) 9488 8800.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Previous posts:March 2020(0)February 2020(1)January 2020(1)October 2019(2)September 2019(3)August 2019(2)July 2019(1)June 2019(2)May 2019(6)April 2019(3)March 2019(1)January 2019(2)December 2018(6)October 2018(2)September 2018(3)August 2018(3)July 2018(4)June 2018(0)May 2018(9)April 2018(14)February 2018(3)January 2018(1)December 2017(5)November 2017(1)October 2017(5)September 2017(2)August 2017(5)July 2017(7)June 2017(5)May 2017(9)April 2017(10)March 2017(6)February 2017(2)January 2017(1)December 2016(2)November 2016(8)October 2016(8)September 2016(4)August 2016(13)July 2016(7)June 2016(3)May 2016(8)April 2016(13)March 2016(7)February 2016(3)November 2015(1)