Thursday, 26 August 2021
Up to 0.8 EFT
Blackburn, Melbourne and WFH
Are you skilled in digital content creation, and want to be part of transforming lives? This new position could be for you. Global Mission Partners (GMP) are seeking a Digital Content Manager with a passion for global mission to support the life-changing outcomes of our partners, both in Australia and internationally.
The Digital Content Manager will be responsible for managing GMP’s public presence over a variety of digital channels. You will help grow GMP’s digital presence and be a key part of growing our digital marketing strategy. You will create exceptional written and visual content to help spread awareness of the work of GMP and connect with existing and new supporters.
Working as a part of the Marketing and Communications team, you will help to create and implement digital campaigns, and innovate new ways of connecting and communicating with our supporters. Your creativity, strategic thinking, and knowledge of effective communications for digital channels will help raise funds to continue life-changing work.
GMP has been investing in life-changing partnerships with churches, individuals, and communities for over 130 years. Formerly known as the Australian Churches of Christ Overseas Mission Board Inc., we began our work in 1891. Our strong history is evident in the quality and values of our partnerships, both internationally and in Australia.
We operate in three areas: Relief and Development, Church Partnerships, and Australian Indigenous Ministry. We are also committed to encouraging the next generation of young people to explore issues of mission and justice through our youth engagement channel, embody.
We believe that mission must work with what God is doing and in partnership with local people. We strive to work alongside our local partners, to find solutions with them to the challenges facing their communities.
- Tertiary Qualification in Graphic Design or another related creative field.
- Preferably at least two years’ experience in a similar creative role.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Lightroom
- Demonstrated ability to create exceptional visual content, including images and graphics.
- Experience using Kentico, WordPress or similar CMS
- Ability to manage all aspects of Electronic Direct Mail using Campaign Monitor or similar.
- Strong understanding of and experience managing social media platforms.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate to a broad range of supporters and stakeholders.
- An understanding of Search Engine Marketing: including SEO and Google Ads, with an ability to collate and understand social media campaign reports.
- Understanding of the not-for-profit sector.
- An understanding of and a willingness to operate within the Christian-based beliefs, vision, mission and values of GMP.
- Video shooting and editing skills, and experience using Premiere pro or Final Cut pro
- Foundational HTML and CSS.
- Experience using Google Analytics integrations.
- Familiar with Salesforce CRMs or similar database system.
- Experience working in Fundraising or NGO sector.
To apply or request a position description email Elise Andrews email@example.com with your CV, Cover Letter and a portfolio outlining your recent creative work. Applications close 17th September 2021.
GMP is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from ability diverse candidates. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are also encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates must have permanent permission to work in Australia and be willing to undergo a national police check. GMP is committed to being a child safe organisation. GMP will seek information from the successful job applicants’ previous employer/s about incidents of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment, and/or child abuse the applicant may have been found guilty to have committed or about which an investigation was in the process of being carried out at the time of the termination of the applicant’s employment with that employer. Applicants, by taking the step of applying for this position, understand that this will be done and that they will also be required to sign and abide by the GMP Code of Conduct and abide by GMP’s policies.
Previous posts:September 2021(1)August 2021(5)June 2021(1)January 2021(1)August 2020(1)