Tuesday, 3 August 2021
Greensborough, Victoria, Australia
Part Time .3 to .5 negotiable
Plus travel, housing and general allowances under CCVT provisions.
Applicant may be ordained Minister, lay Pastor, or working toward accreditation
We are seeking a Families Minister who is excited about helping children, families and young adults to grow in their discipleship of Christ. We are looking for a person of faith who has the flexibility to work in changing church contexts of family ministry and young adult ministry.
Living Faith Church is a regional church based in the north east suburbs of Melbourne. We were formed in 2006 as a grace filled cooperation of the pre-existing Church of Christ and Uniting Church.
Our families are not spread across all age groups so the ministry requires flexibility and innovation.
Children’s and Families Minister – (part-time, 2-3 days)
- Teaching, resourcing, and supporting families in the church to disciple their children.
- Developing or resourcing Young Adults ministry
- Recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring current and future leaders for ministries involving children and families and/or young adults.
- Identifying, developing, and implementing strategies to reach children and families who are not currently connected to church.
- Working with the church’s Safe Ministry Representative to ensure Safe Ministry practices are implemented.
- Working alongside two other Ministers including the Team Leader.
- Enjoying the generous theological space that is the LFC cooperation.
Starting date is flexible.
Additional Application Instructions
For a more detailed role description or to arrange an informal conversation about the role please contact James Paterson at email@example.com.
Previous posts:January 2022(2)December 2021(1)November 2021(2)October 2021(1)September 2021(1)August 2021(5)June 2021(1)January 2021(1)August 2020(1)