Tuesday, 25 July 2017
Kadina is the main town of three close to Moonta, and Wallaroo on Northern Yorke Peninsula in South Australia. Kadina is part of what is called the Copper Coast. It is North West of Adelaide, 1.5 hours drive. The district was formerly a Copper Mining area. It is a farming community. Wallaroo is a grain exporting port as well as a Prawn Fishery. The Copper Coast is a growing area with a diverse population. Kadina has a large R-12 Public School and a R-12 Christian School.
Kadina Church of Christ is seeking a Pastor who will equip and encourage us to share and declare God’s love in our community. That person will be the primary teacher of God’s Word to build up the church and will also play a key role as a member of our leadership team in discerning God’s leading and mobilising our people for action.
The Pastoral position offered is full time commencing January 2018 for a three year term. A manse is available as well. The salaries and conditions as per the recommendations of Churches of Christ in South Australia.
Applications to be made IN WRITING and must address the following criteria;
- Belief that the Bible is God’s word and useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness (2 Tim 3:16).
- Capable exegetical Biblical preacher.
- A team player.
- Desire to evangelise the community.
- Capable leader able to mobilise the congregation in their giftings.
- Community orientated/willing to get involved with community groups.
- Character and integrity above reproach.
- Have an understanding of and a belief in the ethos of Churches of Christ.
- Experience in country life.
- “People person.”
- Experience in using church software for presentation and organisation purposes.
29 Russell St
Kadina SA 5554
Previous posts:March 2020(2)February 2020(1)January 2020(1)December 2019(1)November 2019(2)October 2019(1)September 2019(2)August 2019(1)July 2019(3)June 2019(0)