Tuesday, 15 June 2021
Job Title: English Campus Pastor
Location: Clayton Church of Christ
Annual Salary: Competitive
Hours of work: Full time
Clayton Church of Christ is in an exciting phase of growth and change as we pursue our vision to ‘build disciples who represent Jesus to everyone, everywhere with everything’. The church is a strong life group-based, multi-generational, multi-cultural and medium-sized congregation with weekly worship services in English (onsite and online), Mandarin and Cantonese. Our church is in a phase of building a strong gathered church for the future purpose of mobilising a disciple-making movement.
We are looking for a like-minded individual to join our senior leadership team as the English Campus Pastor. This leadership role will assist the Senior Pastor to achieve the church’s vision by:
- leading the English campus in building a whole of life disciple-making culture through all our disciple-making environments ie Services, Groups, Gatherings and Central Ministries.
- working with the business operations director and operations team to oversee and manage the operations of the church
- collaborating with other Campuses and Senior Pastor to share common systems, processes, platforms that drive and enable the building of vision and whole of life discipleship culture within campuses and other initiatives.
We are looking for a team leader who will fulfil the following criteria:
- identify with the vision, values and mission of the church (this can be found here)
- tertiary theological qualifications is necessary
- a current marriage license to conduct weddings is ideal or will be required in the future.
- have at least 5 years of experience and/or qualifications relevant to this role.
- work independently and build teams with staff and volunteers.
- able to lead and direct the work of others, think big picture yet at the same time have an eye for details.
- well organised with excellent communication, relational and strategic planning skills.
- applicants must have the right to work in Australia on a permanent basis.
- a current Working with Children Card and Police Check will be required.
A copy of the position description and application forms are also available on request. Applications should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- a letter of introduction which includes an outline of 2-3 key ministry/leadership experiences or achievements, an overview of spiritual gifts and any recent personality and/or strength profiling (EG: Enneagram, Clifton StrengthsFinder, Myers-Briggs)
- your CV
Applications Closing Date: Sunday 4th July, 2021
Provisional Interview Dates: Week commencing 5th July, 2021
Previous posts:January 2022(2)December 2021(1)November 2021(2)October 2021(1)September 2021(1)August 2021(5)June 2021(1)January 2021(1)August 2020(1)