Churches of Christ Vic/Tas is passionate about ministry with young people and their families. We believe all young people matter to God and that they are not only the future of the church, but that they are active disciples and disciplers in our Communities of Hope and Compassion today.
That’s why Youth Vision Vic/Tas exists: to assist and empower ministries that are targeted towards children and families, youth, and young adults; to make sure they and their leaders are taken care of; and to help their communities as they partner with God to bring his Kingdom. We’re here to provide resources, support, and programs to build up local ministries to help them be the best that they can be in service of God. We desire to see people of all ages becoming mature disciples of Christ who go on to seek the Kingdom for their location and in doing so spill out into the world, making positive changes in the minds and hearts of our country and our planet.
- is to partner with ministers and leaders of generational ministries to help their ministries be the best that they can be through resources, support, training, and programs so that people of all ages become mature disciples of Christ.
Our vision is…
- to see young lives changed by the amazing stories and the incredible love of Christ, for them to be captured by God’s vision for the world and to see them live into partnering with him towards its fulfilment,
- to see generational ministry leaders equipped and confident to have a significant positive influence on their local neighbourhoods and the whole world,
- to see a healthy network of children and families, youth, and young adult ministers and leaders encouraging and supporting one another, sharing resources, sharing questions, and acknowledging that the wisdom and resources we need for the future exist in all of us working together, and
- for those in generational ministry roles to feel well resourced and supported by our team and through a network of relationships, involved in supervision, and being life long learners so that their best ministry days are still ahead of them.